Loganmc10 vient de mettre en ligne une nouvelle version de m64p.
m64p est un bundle comprenant un émulateur basé sur Mupen64plus, le plugin GlideN64, et Mupen64Plus-GUI (interface utilisateur).
Liste des dernières améliorations :
- Small bug fix for the "auto" controller option. If you've ever had the situation where your controller worked when making a profile, but then didn't work in-game, this update is for you.
- For those of you who downloaded the release yesterday, here is your chance to try the auto updater! Just open your current install, and click "yes" when it prompts you to update.
- One of the most frequently requested features: an auto updater, is here! You're not going to notice anything this time, but the next time an update is available, you'll see this when you launch the emulator.
- Clicking yes will download the auto updater, close the emulator, extract the new version, and relaunch the emulator. This is a very new feature, so the next time you use it, if you run into bugs, please let me know.
- This releases contains a fix for some Mayflash adapters. Some of these adapters didn't work properly in the controller profile configuration wizard. Mayflash adapters still won't work with the "Auto" profile, they need a custom profile created.
- Also, sometimes the controller profile wizard wouldn't work after playing a game, this has been corrected.
> m64p v27/10/20 (Loganmc10)
> Site officiel
Par BFrancois - 28 Octobre 2020