AnonEmus vient de mettre en ligne une nouvelle version de son émulateur Larper64.
Pour rappel, AnonEmus souhaite créer un émulateur N64 "LLE" (Low-Level Emulation) rapide et compatible avec les roms commerciaux.
Liste des améliorations :
- Increased compatibility. Many more games now work including Golden Eye, Indiana Jones, Turok 2, Turok 3 and probably many more.
- Preliminary sound support. Emulation is synced to audio so it will pop if your computer can’t run a game fast enough. There is some minor crackling in some games also.
- PAL region support. You will need PAL PIF for many games to run.
- Flashram support added. A sample database file is included to detect game save types.
- Saving of game save types.
- Zip file support. Only first file will be loaded.
- New user interface.
- Linux support. There are some quirks. Read the included documentation.